Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Color Throwdown # 784

 

Weeks just seem to roll around so quickly anymore...and it's time again for a new Color Throwdown challenge! Amy Rohl is hosting with a color palette using light blue, gray and brown. I decided to step outside my box and create a vase filled with wildflowers and used NO GREEN! Even the bear in the inspiration photo is puzzled - hahaha!

 
I had the splattered vellum panel over the Love to Layer: Torn Edge panel in my leftover pile and used that as a starting point. I used a favorite neutral - Soft Stone - for the background. I ended up really liking the outcome!


STAMPS: A Little Wispy (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Lost Shadow, Speckled Egg, Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Ground Espresso distress inks; Saffron Spice, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Dark Chocolate, Weathervane dye inks by Papertrey Ink.
PAPER: Soft Stone, Stampers Select White, Vellum (PTI).
DIES: A Little Wispy, Love to Layer: Torn Edge (PTI).
OTHER: Linen thread by Stampin' Up. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see your entry in the throwdown gallery!  ~Wanda


 

1 comment:

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful card! Love how you used the challenge colors!