Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Make A Wish

 

Happy Tuesday! It's another cool (53 degrees) and windy May day! I've been in my craft room most of the morning and wanted to share a card I made last evening after the mail lady delivered new Greetery goodies! I am really loving working with layering stencils, so when The Greetery's new release went live last week, I had to order the tall skinny candles called All Aglow. I went with the stamps, die, stencils and also the Make A Wish sentiment dies. Here's my first take on it.


I watched Angelica's tutorial HERE which was very helpful. I wasn't real thrilled with my distress ink color choices and want to do another card in happier colors! I'm entering this into the Seize the Birthday challenge (without the "topping" this time). I love that this challenge helps me keep my birthday stash stocked!


STAMPS: Make A Wish (The Greetery).
INK: Barn Door, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany, Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade, Crackling Campfire, Chipped Sapphire, Uncharted Mariner, Picked Raspberry. Saltwater Taffy, Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina distress ink; Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink dye ink).
PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface.
DIES: Make A Wish, All Aglow (The Greetery); Blueprint 27 (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: All Aglow stencils (The Greetery); Moonshine sequins (PTI).
 
That's it for now. Maybe another card with some new things from Simon Says Stamp. :-)  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hello Wanda! I absolutely love this card. I believe that the colors are so intriguing and could be a perfect masculine birthday card. I am pinning it as I will need several male birthday cards this summer. Thanks for the inspiration and for keeping your birthday cards supplied while joining Seize the Birthday challenge.