Thursday, March 3, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge

The weeks are flying by and I'm thankful we have February behind us and March is bringing us closer to spring! We have an awesome sketch and inspiration photo for this Fusion Card challenge and I just had to incorporate both in my card. 

For starters, I flipped the sketch to a vertical version. The roses and leaves were all die cut from Bristol Smooth Surface paper then smooshed with Peacock Feathers and Hickory Smoke distress inks. I added rain drop embellishments to give it more pizzazz.

STAMPS: Thank You Florals (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Peacock Feathers, Hickory Smoke distress ink (Ranger).
PAPER: Bitty Big: Hawaiian Shores, White (Papertrey Ink); Bristol Smooth Surface (Strathmore).
DIES: Into the Blooms: Roses (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics, Flag STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Rain drop embellishments (PTI).
 
You have two weeks to join us in this challenge! Hope to see you in the gallery.  ~Wanda

 

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Your roses are so pretty with the water splatter and striped backgrond Wanda!