Thursday, January 27, 2022

Stock Your Stash + Freshly Made Sketches Challenge

Hello! I am playing along with the

current Stock Your Stash challenge at Reverse Confetti where the theme this month is "Love is in the Air". It was perfect to try out my latest items I purchased from their January release: Poppies stamp and die and the Lots of Love die. I'm also using the sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and as you can see...I flipped it. I also used the A2 rather than square version.

I started with patterned papers from RC's From Cupid 6x6" pad and used my favorite white card base white from Papertrey Ink. This came together very quickly and I plan to get a second card  made while my supplies are out on the desk.

STAMPS: Poppies (Reverse Confetti). 

PAPER: From Cupid 6x6" pad, Salsa (Reverse Confetti); White, Pale Peony  (PTI).

INK: Salsa (Reverse Confetti), Ballet Slipper, Grassy Knoll, Olive (Pinkfresh Studio).
 
DIES: Poppies, Lots of Love (Reverse Confetti); Framelits Hearts Collection (Stampin' Up).

I'm trying to stay warm and am enjoying some extra stamping time now that I'm finished with two doctors' appointments this week (PCP yesterday and cardiologist today).  ~Wanda

 

No comments: