Wednesday, January 26, 2022

It's Release Day!

The day is finally here when the new products in the January release at Papertrey Ink will become available at 10pm EST! I wanted to make another card using 3 of my favorite items: Into the Blooms: Roses dies + Feathered Friends Mini 19 + Border Bling: Blooming Hearts die frame.

I had a leftover panel of Pinefeather plaid paper so that became my starting point. I have it peeking out beneath the blooming hearts border. I next layered a Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles die cut from Pinefeather paper. I smooshed distress inks onto a large acrylic block, spritzed with water then dragged the floral pieces through it to get a variation in colors. When totally dried, I splattered with water. After that dried, I splattered with Permanant White Gouache. 

I just love the beautiful sentiments in the sympathy sets released this month! So heartfelt! 

STAMPS: Feathered Friends Mini 19, Just Sentiments: With Sympathy (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Bitty Big: Pinefeather, Pinefeather, White (PTI); Bristol Smooth Surface.
INK: Pinefeather, Summer Sunrise, Honey Nut, Harvest Gold, Ocean Tides, True Black, Spring Moss, Prairie Grass (Papertrey Ink); Evergreen Bough, Rustic Wilderness, Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed distress inks (Ranger).
DIES: Border Bling: Blooming Hearts, Feathered Friends Mini 19, Into the Blooms: Roses, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles (PTI).

No comments: