Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Release Day is Here!

Wait no longer! Tonight at 10pm EST you will be able to buy the new products at Papertrey Ink! Based on comments during reveals, I think some items may sell out rather quickly, so get your shopping list ready early! I wanted to create another card using some of my favorite release elements (I didn't have room for the adorable chubby feathered friends but they are faves as well!).

I started by using the frame dies from the Farm Fresh Trees set and stamped the Weathered Wood Background in kraft ink over cream card stock. The outline of the frame was cut from Pinefeather paper (which tends to look black here).
 
The gorgeous poinsettia dies are the focal point here and tend to steal the show. I cut it all from Vintage Cream CS then color blended with Sweet Blush ink and Ocean Tides and Mint Julep inks on the large leaves. I dabbed some Ice Stickles using my finger on the edges. The Sprigs & Sprays set is a big favorite because it's so versatile to add to any winter/Christmas arrangement. It's also very easy to stamp! I struggled with adding a sentiment but finally went with a vellum banner that was gold embossed with a sentiment from an older set called Winter Woodlands - a set released last winter. The bling at the center of the poinsettia are tiny holographic sticker dots.

STAMPS: Sprigs & Sprays: Holiday, Weathered Wood Background, Winter Woodlands (Papertrey Ink).

PAPER: Bitty Big: Sweet Blush, Vintage Cream, Vellum (Papertrey Ink).

INK: Sweet Blush, Mint Julep, Ocean Tides, Pinefeather, Classic Kraft, Berry Sorbet (PTI); Versamark.

DIES: Sprigs & Sprays: Holiday, Farm Fresh Trees, Into the Blooms: Poinsettia,  Border Bling: Skinny Postage Frames (PTI).

OTHER: Gold embossing powder. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  ~Wanda

2 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Simply gorgeous! Love the poinsettia.

Ann K said...

Absolutely beautiful. I had to buy several products based on your blog. I just wish Papertrey Ink would work on their site. It is very difficult to navigate to their different products. It seems extremely slow the many times I have checked for products. Ann K