Sunday, September 19, 2021

PTI Reveal Day #2


Hello everyone! It's the second day of September reveals at Papertrey Ink and today we are introducing you to Feathered Friends 15 dies + Weathered Wood Background stamp + Border Bling: Snowflakes dies + Inside Greetings: Snow stamp set.

This is such a cute new chubby bird and he's loving his perch of new twigs, sprays and poinsettia! I nearly covered up the weathered wood background but think you can see where I did some color blending before stamping the grain of the wood.

The poinsettia was color blended with Tattered Rose distress ink then splattered with Worn Lipstick.

STAMPS: Sprigs & Sprays: Holiday: Weathered Wood Background
INK: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutter, Fossilized Amber, Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap distress inks; Versamark; Terracotta (PTI)
PAPER: Rustic Cream, Prairied Grass, Gold Luxe; Bristol Smooth Surface
DIES: Sprigs & Sprays: Holiday; Feathered Friends 15, Into the Blooms: Poinsettia, On the Border: Fir Branches, Border Bling: Joy
OTHER: Gold embossing powder

I have 3 cards that I created for my Featured Post on the Papertrey Ink blog and they all highlight the snowflake border die. 

Here I die cut the border from Hawaiian Shores paper and adhered the individual snowflakes to an Aqua Mist diagonal frame. You get to see a glimpse of the Winter Swirl stamps in the background that we will be seeing more about tomorrow.
The diagonal circle die was popped up with foam tape. I wanted the sentiment die to sparkle so I die cut it from heavy weight silver glitter paper.

STAMPS: Winter Swirls
INK: Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers distress inks by Ranger
PAPER: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, White; Glitter card stock
DIES: Border Bling: Snowflakes, Skinny Frames: Diagonal Border, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles, Tag Sale: Quilted die (banner); Stitched rectangle & circle

This card uses the remaining negative spaces of the snowflake panel which I lined with a green plaid glittery cardstock. I die cut the middle sized die from the Pierced Feature Frames set and the center of the frame fits perfectly inside the snowflake border die! Yay!

I love this sweet sentiment which I added to the "outside" even though it's called an "inside" greeting. I wanted to embellish with a white poinsettia that has a very subtle sponging of Bundled Sage distress ink. The finishing touch was adding coarse glitter by Martha Stewart to the edges.

I looped a double figure 8 with gold cording and adhered it to the card using a medium glue dot. It is a continuation of the gold gems I added to the flower center.

STAMPS: Inside Greetings: Snow
INK: Bundled Sage distress ink; Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf, Ocean Tides
PAPER: Green glitter plaid; White, Hawaiian Shores
DIES: Into the Blooms: Poinsettia, Border Blingg: Snowflakes, Pierced Feature Frames
OTHER: Gold cord, Gilded gems, Coarse glitter

 
My last card was a simpler more masculine feel by pairing Pure Poppy with Pinefeather paper. I had difficulty taking photos and no matter how I edited...it still looks more black on my screen. :-(

The wreath and sentiment were embossed in gold and were popped with foam tape for added dimension. Isn't this the perfect greeting for a person with a birthday over the holidays?!


STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Snow, Wreath Favor Box Sentiments
INK: Versamark
PAPER: Pinefeather, Pure Poppy, White
DIES: Border Bling: Snowflake, Pierced Feature Frames, Wreath Favor Box Sentiments, Banner Builders: Basic, Stitched Circle
OTHER: Gold embossing powder

SUPPLIES



That's a wrap for day two of reveals! Tune back tomorrow for more goodies from the September release!  ~Wanda

No comments: