Thursday, February 18, 2021

Fusion Card Challenge

 

Hi everyone! It's a busy week for me, but I'm happy to say there is a new Fusion Card Challenge up and running! This rainbow dress was the inspiration for my card as well as the sketch. I went to some stamps and dies from Ink to Paper for this fun rainbow creation.


I stamped everything with  my MISTI so I could get bolder images (especially those large cross stitches).


STAMPS: Playful Patterns, It's A Sign: Birthday Sentiments (Ink to Paper).

INK: Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Lavender Moon, Green Parakeet, True Black (Ink to Paper).

PAPER: Bitty Big: True Black, Bright Buttercup, White (Ink to Paper).

DIES: On the Border: Sunburst Border, Playful Patterns (Ink to Paper); Stitched Flag STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things). 

This is a one layer card which is something you don't see often from me - lol! Hope you will able to play along with us. 

Happy stamping!   ~Wanda

 

 

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Delightful card! Love the happy rainbow and the black is a great accent!

Laurie Unger said...

Those big and bold cross stitches are fabulous. I also like the sentiment. Off to check out the new stuff from PTI - your samples above are awesome.