Friday, June 26, 2020

Festive Friday


Yes, it feels like a festive Friday with the sun shining and the grands coming over for several hours! I'm entering this card with products from Ink to Paper into the Festive Friday Challenge. Their inspo board lists ten items and we are to pick at least 3. I chose CAS design, single image (I'm considering the whole branch as a single image) and a floral theme.


I used an oblong acrylic stamp block to "stamp" the background using distress inks. After applying the ink to the block, I spritzed lightly with water. I used the more dimensional side to the Ranger watercolor paper because I wanted more texture to show. The branch was inked up with Ink to Paper dye inks.




STAMPS: Blossoming Branches (Ink to Paper)
PAPER: White, Enchanted Evening (Ink to Paper); Ranger watercolor
INK: Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Spring Moss, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, True Black, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Hawaiian Shores, Dark Indigo; Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch distress inks by Ranger
DIES: Blossoming Branches
OTHER: Button by Ink to Paper

Thanks so much for stopping by!      ~Wanda

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous - love the inky background!