Thursday, March 19, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge


There's a great new Fusion Card Challenge with a fun sketch and a great photo to inspire us! I used both the sketch and the cake and color theme. I used distress oxide inks to stamp the images prior to die cutting. I had initially wanted to use patterned papers for the sketch and was quickly reminded how difficult it is to match up blues! Plan B was to use white on white, so my leftover pile came to the rescue with this large dotted embossed paper.


Once again, I went with a favorite stamp set from Ink to Paper called Cake Creations. It reminded me of our wedding cake which had real flowers decorating a white cake.


The sentiment die cut is from the Sweet Celebration set from Ink to Paper and the sentiment itself is from their Just Sentiments: To and From Essentials set.

INK: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Stormy Sky, Blueprint Sketch, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn distress oxide inks by Ranger; Memento Tuxedo Black.

For more inspiration from the rest of the design team, please head over to the Fusion Challenge blog HERE. Hope to see you in the gallery!                                 Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

2 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Wanda! I love the circles and your cake is really beautiful! Great job combining the sketch and photo :)

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful cake! Love the textured background!