Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Color Throwdown #584


Hey everyone! I hope you're having some springlike weather in your neck of the woods like we are having in Virginia! I am really loving it! I'm also loving the new Color Throwdown Challenge colors this week!
It was perfect to pull out this old gelli print background that I created a couple of years ago.  The sentiment was also in my leftover pile, so a quick swipe of the butterfly die (Cheery Lynn Designs) through my Big Shot and this card was done!



For more inspiration from the rest of the design team, go to the Color Throwdown blog HERE. Hope to see you in the gallery!
                                                   Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous green shades.

Nora Noll said...

I am in AWE of that fabulous background!! This card is GORGEOUS!!