Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Love Theme


I created this card for the Paper Players challenge where it's theme week and love is in the air! I also used the sketch for the Cheerful Sketches Challenge which is new to me and has a different sketch every month.  

I had never opened my pack of Jadeite card stock from Papertrey Ink and decided it was a pretty spring green and would work great with this multiple step heart set!


STAMPS: Love in Bloom (Papertrey Ink); Signed and Sealed With A Kiss (The Greetery).
PAPER: Jadeite, White (PTI); Color Splash 6x6" pad by Recollections.
INK: Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, Jadeite (PTI).
DIES: Love in Bloom, Tag Sale-Quilted (PTI); Stitched Fishtail Flags and Stitched Circle STAX (My Favorite Things); Signed and Sealed With A Kiss (The Greetery).

That's all for now! I may not be posting much these days, but I can assure you I am stamping up a storm for a guest designer gig and you'll want to stay tuned to see what that's all about!
                                      ~Wanda

6 comments:

Stef Perry said...

What a pretty card Wanda! Love the ink colors you used for the floral heart and the green card base is truly like a taste of Spring! Love this! It's always a treat to see your cards in the Paper Players gallery, so glad you joined us this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, this is gorgeous! I am a huge green and pink fan! It used to be so preppy!!!!! I love all those pretty flowers, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! Can't wait to see who your GD gig is with! How exciting! XX

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Wanda! This is a stunning card! I love this flower-filled heart. The colors are gorgeous together. Like Claire, I can't wait to hear about your latest Guest Designer gig. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Gorgeous Wanda - your cards never disappoint! I love the pink with that bright green - so fresh and spring-like. Can't wait to hear about your new GD stint. Thanks for sharing your love-ly creation with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Margreet said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

Such a lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
Hugs Miranda