Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Color Throwdown #581


It's Wednesday, so that means another Color Throwdown challenge is happening! Amy Rysavy has this beautiful bold color palette this week that is perfect to bring on some spring time creations! I had not played with my Altenew goodies in a long time, so had fun pulling out leftovers from my card stock scraps and layered up these flowers and leaves! My darkest pink is almost hidden by the other lighter pink shades but it's all in the family and hopefully all good. 


I added black enamel accents to the center of the purple flowers then double cut the sentiment twice to give it more dimension. Seemed funny that I didn't use any stamps or ink on this card...just dies! That doesn't happen very often.

PAPER: Smoky Slate, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Strawberry Slush (SU); Raspberry Fizz, True Black, White (Papertrey Ink); Sour Apple (My Favorite Things).
DIES: Watercolor Stripes cover die, Miss You word die, Rose Flurries 3D die - all by Altenew.


For more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the CTD design team has for you HERE!  Hope to see you in the gallery!
                                                                       ~Wanda
 
                                                  

No comments: