Thursday, January 23, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge


It's time again for a new Fusion Card Challenge and this time, I went with a very clean and simple design! I loosely used the sketch format but primarily was inspired by the photo. I went with an older digi image from A Day With Daisies called "On Top of the World". I colored with Copics then fussy cut. The background was water colored using two different greens from my Pelikan paints. 


STAMPS: On Top of the World (A Day With Daisies); Simple Strips: Friendship (Taylored Expressions).
DIES: Blueprint 27 and Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Simple Strips (Taylored Expressions).
COPICS: Y15, Y19, Y38, E31, E35, E57 (flower); YG11, YG13, YG17 (leaves); YR15, YR68, BG11, BG32, BG34 (snail). 

We'd love to have you play along with us! Remember, you have two weeks since this challenge runs every other week!
                                                                              ~Wanda

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

So much to love here.....that gorgeous background, the sweet flower, cute critter and fabulous coloring!