Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Color Throwdown #577


We have a fabulous color combo happening - thanks to Lori who is hosting this week - over on the Color Throwdown Challenge blog! Navy, pink and green...ahhh...so many great possibilities! I am also playing along with Julie's awesome new Mojo Monday sketch! She gave very helpful measurements in her photo for a tall, skinny layout that still fits into an A2 envelope (see below).

My card came together quickly since I already had this floral spray stamped from before Christmas. I love when I can go to my leftover stash and whip up a card really fast!


STAMPS: With Love at Christmas (The Greetery).
PAPER: Oxford Lane from the Kate and Co series (My Mind's Eye); Raspberry Fizz, White (Papertrey Ink). 
INK: Smoky Slate (SU) and Frost White (pigment ink by ColorBox) used on the seal; unsure of the floral colors but they were from ink cubes by Papertrey Ink and Reverse Confetti.
DIES: With Love at Christmas (The Greetery); Stitched Flags STAX (My Favorite Things). 

If you noticed, I intentionally omitted a sentiment. I like having cards in my stash that are blank so I can add one as needed at the last minute. Thanks so much for stopping by!
                                                                            ~Wanda

3 comments:

KarenR said...

Your card is gorgeous! Jumped right out at me on Pinterest. I have this stamp/die set and am always looking for new inspiration.

~amy~ said...

Wanda, this is so PRETTY!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is gorgeous, Wanda! Thanks for playing along!