Thursday, December 6, 2018

Sleigh Ride




December is here already and I've got a pretty simple, white on white layered Christmas scene using some fun dies by Stampin' Up - inspired by the fun sleigh scene for the Fusion Card Challenge! I couldn't fit the sketch in with these dies so had to forego that option this time.




I pulled the scrap of blue cardstock from my leftover pile, so am not sure of the color.  I dry embossed it with SU's Softly Falling Textured Impression embossing folder.  The scene was created with SU's Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies. The sentiment is from WPlus's Hand Lettered Holiday stamp set with matching word die.

For more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.. Barb Ghigliotty, Jeanne Jachna, Jen Mitchell, Karren Johnson, Linda Callahan, Lyndal Higgins , Michelle Leone, Michelle Lupton, Wanda Cullen (you are here).
 
Hope to see you in the Fusion gallery!

 

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Beautiful, Wanda! I want to CASE every card I see lately, and this one is at the top of the list!

Nora Noll said...

This is so elegant and lovely!! I adore your color scheme!!