Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Mojo Monday #504


It's so good to have the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge back...even if it's every two weeks instead of every week! Julee has a simple layout that can be dressed up or down as you wish.  I was in a "smooshing" mood and created the background with three distress inks:  Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutters, Evergreen Bough.  I pounced the inks on acrylic blocks then sprayed with water.  I then smooshed some watercolor cardstock (I like Ranger's 4 14" x 5 1/2" precut size) randomly over the blocks.  You'll never get two pieces alike - lol!


I love these "skinny" sentiments that Jen has in her Reverse Confetti "Triangle Trees" stamp set!  I've used this one more than any other Christmas sentiment this year since it's so easy to add to a card without covering up much in the background.  

STAMPS: Triangle Trees (Reverse Confetti).
DIES: Stitched Squares (Lil Inker Designs), Stitched Circles Die-Namics (My Favorite Things), Tall Pine Trees (Frantic Stamper).

2 comments:

Lori said...

What a beautiful card! Love the background and those pretty trees!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling, Wanda!That fabulous background is just perfect for these trees. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!