Monday, June 4, 2018

Make A Wish



I needed yet another masculine birthday card for June and a trek through Pinterest brought me to a great card by Janine Tinklenberg which I decided to CASE.  Here is a link to her card on Splitcoaststampers. 


Here is what I used:
STAMPS: Off the Grid, Perfect Pennants, Gorgeous Grunge - all by Stampin' Up.
PAPER: Real Red (SU), Kraft, White (PTI).
INK: Real Red (SU), Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist (PTI), Versafine Onyx Black.
DIES: Banners Framelits Dies by SU; Stitched Rectangle STAX and Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics by My Favorite Things; Star punch by SU. 

The sentiment was embossed with black embossing powder by Inkadinkado.  I finished off the card with some red twine and a couple of wood veneer stars by Studio Calico.  That's it for me for now...have a super Monday!

Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
JUNE 4 - "Don't worry about a thing 'cause every little thing is gonna be alright."                                                              --Bob Marley

No comments: