Sunday, May 27, 2018

Transformation Tuesday


I wanted to play along with Papertrey Ink's Transformation
Tuesday Challenge since I'm needing a boatload of masculine birthday cards in June.  I went back into my archives and found this card on the right and transformed it to a more masculine feel (cooler colors, sentiment on black instead of vellum).  I already had this panel of Yupo paper that was covered with alcohol inks (green, blue and metallic silver) and used that as my starting point.


I am finally getting around to inking up PTI's Butterfly Folk set using Tropical Teal and Green Parakeet inks (also by PTI).  They were die cut with matching dies and popped with foam tape.  The sentiment is from PTI's Direct Messages stamp set. The Yupo panel was adhered to a panel of Hawaiian Shores cardstock.

Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
MAY 27 - "Your actions are all you can own."          --Flynn

1 comment:

Vikki H said...

I like both of your cards but the redo is amazing with its colors! What a great background panel to influence your project today.