Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Altenew January 2018 Inspiration Challenge


I'm squeaking in here under the wire for the deadline with Altenew's January 2018 Inspiration Challenge. I just loved the vibrant, happy colors in their inspiration photo and couldn't pass up the opportunity to add to my birthday card stash!  It's been awhile since I used their Layered Floral Cover dies and they pack such a WOW factor in these colors! 



I used Tangerine and Bumblebee cardstock by Reverse Confetti and Raspberry Fizz by PTI.  The sentiment - from Altenew's Painted Greetings - is white embossed on heavy weight vellum.  I adhered all the layers by spraying lightly with Elmer's Craft Bond spray adhesive.  This is a quick and easy card to put together if you need one in a hurry. 

Quotes from 365 Days of Wonder:
JAN 29 - "Laughter is sunshine; it chases winter from the human face."  
                      --Victor Hugo 
JAN 30 - "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                      --Eleanor Roosevelt 

No comments: