Saturday, April 22, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things


Hello weekend and hello to a new Inspired By All The Little Things challenge! Check out this fun inspiration photo which led me to focus on the peachy/pink colors and the silver glitter details.  I also created my card for the tulip themed Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge and the sketch is for the Fusion Card Challenge

I went deep into my archives of old SU stamp sets for this two step tulip set and paired it with Reverse Confetti's Beautiful Banners set and matching die.



STAMPS: Terrific Tulips (SU); Beautiful Banners (Reverse Confetti).


INK: Little Piggy, Flamingo, Beanstalk, Last Leaf by WPlus9; Versafine Onyx Black.

The silver glitter cardstock was perfect for an elegant border that mimics the borders on the bows.
We're happy to have Marie Peters guesting with us.
https://www.instagram.com/a_country_home/
   
Here's hoping to see you in the gallery!

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely Beautiful card! I love your sparkly lines down the sides!!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, how beautiful and so soft and feminine with the gorgeous tulips, Wanda!!!! I really like the colour of the card base!!!! Wonderfully done!!!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!!
Hugz

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Wanda! I love the clean design and bit of bling - eye candy here!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful take on all the challenges :) !!!

Lisa H. said...

such a sweet sweet card. Love the touch of glitter and the pretty tulips. thanks for linking up to curtain call.