Thursday, April 27, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch




The week is flying on by and I'm making a quick post with a quick and easy card for the new CAS(E) This Sketch challenge. I thought I'd feature this fun pineapple image from Reverse Confetti's Pineapples A'Plenty set.  I applied 3 different colors of distress inks (using the markers shown in the photo) directly to the stamp, huffed on it then stamped on watercolor cardstock.  I thought this gave a more natural look to the image.  The background was stenciled with Reverse Confetti's Pointed Out stencil using Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed distress ink then splattered with some Crushed Olive ink.  The wonky stitched rectangle base is a die by Lil' Inker Designs and the Stitched Fishtail Flags Die-Namics die is by My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for stopping by...

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute card! I love what you did with the sketch.

Michelle said...

Fabulous! This card is an exercise in perfection, every element works together so well, Wanda! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Wanda! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Janet D. said...

Very nice, great take on the sketch!