Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Merry & Bright


When I saw Lynn Put's inspiration tag card on the Tag, You're It challenge post, I knew I had to play! It was a chance for me to do some floral arranging using WPlus9's Merry and Bright stamp set with coordinating dies.  I also used their largest Timeless Tags 2 die for the base.  Papers are SU's Trim the Tree 4 1/2 x 6 1/2" pad.  Sahara Sand CS was used for the card base.  Another Christmas card with many yet left to create!

Thanks for dropping by...I'm off to the shower and to work!

5 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful, Wanda!!! Love your selection of dp and your floral arrangement is gorgeous!!! Like it a LOT!!!
Have a lovely day!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love your take on Lynn's card!

Lynn Put said...

Wanda, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Your arrangement of flowers and pine boughs on your tag with the combination of pretty Christmas patterned banners is fantastic. Thanks for joining us over at the Tag You're It challenge.

Jeanne J. said...

Wanda this is stunning! A feast for the eyes.

Gayatri said...

BEAUTIFUL card. <3 <3 <3 Thanks for playing along TYIC!