Sunday, November 30, 2014

Jingle All the Way



After the 7 hour trip returning from Thanksgiving with my family in NE Ohio, I unpacked some things, then relaxed by creating this card for three different challenges: 
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge
Just Us Girls - Anything Goes
Tag, You're It #11 - CASEing tag card by Maureen Merritt.

I used the chevron dies to create the tone on tone textured background.  I flipped Karen's sketch and embellished with die cut snowflakes from silver glitter CS.  

Here's what I used...
STAMPS: Tinsel 'n Trim by Reverse Confetti.
PAPER: Pool Party (SU), Metallic Silver CS, Silver Glitter CS (SU).
INK: Versamark.
ACCESSORIES: Silver embossing powder; tag die, chevron, circle garland and snowflake dies - all by Reverse Confetti; Silver cording, jingle bells.

11 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is so cute.....absolutely love it! The colors are stunning and I'm really loving the chevron background. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Vicki Burdick said...

gorgeous!!! Love those snowflakes!!!

ChristineCreations said...

I love the monochromatic chevron layers and the silver so pretty Wanda!!

Nora Noll said...

How pretty is this card? I LOVE the colors you used!!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love the shades of silver and blue. Not to mention the sparkly snowflakes and little jingle bells!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love those colors and great design! Those layered tags are very cool, love the trim and jingle bells. And of course I love those sparkly snowflakes! Thanks for playing with us again at JUGS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow this color combo looks amazing! Thanks so much for joining in with us at JUGS!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty & fun! I love how you used the Reverse Confetti products!

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Wanda! I just ordered from RC and it's supposed to come tmr!!! woohoo, can't wait! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice idea, article is good, thats why i have read it
completely

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here different page and thought
I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.