Friday, April 19, 2013

Pinning It



There's a fun Free 4 All challenge over on SCS called Pinning It. We can use a pin on our card or we can be inspired by a card on Pinterest. I chose to CASE Anni from Berlin, Germany who created this beauty HERE.  I loved the way she only partially sponged the embossed BG!  I already had some leftover Rosie Posie die cut flowers and leaves, so I did some two step stamping and popped them on foam dots and added a tiny sentiment tag...quick and easy!

Here's what else I used:
STAMPS: Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2 and Tiny Tags - all by PTI.
INK: Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz.
ACCESSORIES: Kassie's Brocade EF, Corner chomper, Tiny tags die and Rosie Posie dies by PTI, Satin ribbon, Brad.

I wanted to put a plug in for the new May issue of Paper Crafts magazine.  Just picked it up today and there were numerous cards that were unique and caught my eye...especially some different graduation cards.  Loved the one that looks like a scrub top with a stethoscope around the neck.  Just trying to enable everyone - lol!  It's late, late, late so off to bed I go.  I'm really enjoying this 4 day break from work which allows me to play in more challenges!


1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

This is beautiful Wanda Woman. I love that you sponged alot toward your image and faded out to the sides. Clever blog title. So happy you visited my blog and thanks for the nice comment.