Saturday, August 14, 2010

Monarch Butterfly



I took a break from chores and made another card using one of the 5 sketches for Verve's 3rd anniversary celebration. I kept it monochromatic using some of Tim Holtz great DP. Instead of the circle, I chose to use my new MS monarch butterfly punch and added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The ribbon is seam binding that I dyed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist and crinkled it by scrunching it up and drying it in a baggie. The white panel is embossed using CB's Victoria EF. Thanks for stopping by...
PAPER: Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby paper stack, Neenah Solar Classic white
ACCESSORIES: Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU), MS butterfly punch, Seam binding, MS arch lattice border punch, CB, Victoria EF

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Wanda!!! Love your take on this awesome sketch!!! The sparkly butterfly is perfect too!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Marisa said...

Beautifully done, Wanda.