Monday, January 25, 2010

Here we go 'round in circles...



I love circle cards, but they really are a challenge for me. I was glad for the push by Teresa Kline who posted a circle sketch on the Mojo Monday blog to get our Monday Mojo going. All the papers are by Papertrey Ink (PTI). I cut the aqua base using the small classic circle Nestabilities. The circle layer is the largest die from the large circle Nestabilities. The lemon tart section was embossed with a CB folder. The sentiment & flowers were stamped in Versamark then embossed with black fine EP.


STAMPS: Verve Bountiful Backgrounds (sentiment) & Because of You (flowers)
PAPER: PTI Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Everyday Blessings DP
INK: Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon (Flourishes), Kaiser brad & black pearl, PTI vintage buttons, CB, Nestabilities, EF

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

aaahhh Wanda, I adore your circle card, it is wonderful ...great job girl!

enjoy *~*