Monday, January 25, 2010

Black Magic



Well, I learned one important thing...I NEED TUTORING ON BLACK MAGIC! Karen Barber is the featured stamper on SCS this week and she has so many gorgeous creations using the black magic technique with her twist of white gel pen dots. My gel pen would not cooperate with me today, plus I had never done this before, so this is a feeble attempt to case Karen's card. I stamped the image with white pigment ink, dried it with a heat gun, then colored with Prismacolor pencils. I added dots using a Signo white gel pen. A quick punched border and a poppy red ribbon finished it off! Thanks for stopping by...


STAMPS: SU Kindness Shared (retired)
PAPER: Neenah Solar White, Black, Mambi Color Basics DP by Me & My Big Ideas
INK: White pigment ink (Colorbox)
ACCESSORIES: Poppy red ribbon (PTI), Scallop trim border punch (SU), CB, Circle Nestabilities.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

I am pretty sure you don't need any lessons because this is drop dead gorgeous..WOW. I want to try this technique one of these days. This really turned out great Wanda..