Good Monday evening! I finished this card this afternoon for three different challenges:
1. Cupcake Inspiration #641 - magenta, pistachio, turquoise
1. Cupcake Inspiration #641 - magenta, pistachio, turquoise
3. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - make your own background.
Out of my large stash of inks, I could not find a good color for "magenta", so I combined a blend of Dusty Concord and Picked Raspberry distress inks. I stamped the florals with Versafine Clair Nocturne pigment ink then clear embossed. The coloring was done by pouncing distress inks onto an acrylic block, spritzing lightly with water then applying with an aqua painter brush.
I experimented with some distress spray stains on Bristol Smooth Surface paper using Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Wilted Violet. I used these same colors with two stencils from Creative Worship Stamps: Leaf Fronds and Speckled. The frame and flower were popped up using foam tape.
STAMPS: Summer Collage Tag, Patient Echinacea (Creative Worship Stamps).
DIES: Patient Echinacea (CWS); Pierced Feature Frames (Papertrey Ink); Basic Sentiment Suite (The Greetery); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
That's it for today...thanks for stopping by! ~Wanda





No comments:
Post a Comment