Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Color Throwdown #781

 

Welcome crafty friends! It's time for a new Color Throwdown challenge with peach, yellow and green. I had a really easy time with my card after discovering two leftover peonies in peach and yellow! I die cut a trio of leaves and added a quick sentiment and I called it complete! The background is a beautiful debossing die from Altenew.

STAMPS: Weekend Doodles (Altenew).
INK: Versafine Clair Nocturne pigment ink.
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Lemon Tart, Bright Buttercup, Canyon Clay, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, True Black.
DIES: Peony Dream 3D die, Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover die (Altenew); Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Skinny Frames: Diagonal Border (Papertrey Ink). 
 

 
We'd love to have you join in the challenge! What will you create using peach, yellow and green?  Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

No comments: