Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Color Throwdown #777

 

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's time for a new Color Throwdown challenge with Lori hosting this week. Here is what I created using pink, red and navy!

Out came my favorite stencil - Wild Blooms - from Papertrey Ink. I am still needing thank you notes for all the acts of kindness shared with us as my husband is fighting multiple myeloma.

One of my all-time fave sentiments sets is this Perfect Pairs Essentials by PTI. Love the font of the larger words and the fact that there are many options for adding some smaller words to it.

STAMPS: Perfect Pairs Essentials (PTI). 
INK: Enchanted Evening, Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Stormy Sea, Pinefeather (dye inks by PTI).
PAPER: White, Enchanted Evening (PTI).
DIES: Perfect Pairs Essentials (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Word punch (retired from Stampin' Up). 
 
We'd love to have you play along with the challenge! Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Cindy H. said...

Wanda, this is just so, so lovely! Perfect use of those wonderful colors.