Thursday, November 30, 2023

Traditional Christmas

Hello everyone! It's Thursday already and I'm posting a card for the Try It On Tuesday challenge which is to create a traditional Christmas card. I love pairing up green and gold along with snowy white for what I consider a traditional color theme. 

I had the alcohol ink panel, snow drifts and trees in my leftover stash, so this came together very quickly. I added some die cut houses, fence and the sentiment and popped up the panel on a layer of foam.

PAPER: Yupo; White; Metallic Gold.
DIES: Home for the Holidays, Winter Globes (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

Thanks for stopping by! Time to get back to addressing my cards for mailing.  ~Wanda

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

What an absolutely wonderful card! Thank you so much for sharing at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx