Friday, January 20, 2023

Have A Heart

Happy Friyay! The wind is going full speed outdoors today, so I quickly changed my plans to do some shopping and stay inside for laundry and cardmaking times instead! I completed several Valentine cards yesterday for the grands and will share one with you today. 

The base panel was stenciled using both stencils in the A Little Sketchy set (released last month by Papertrey Ink). The dots were with Pure Poppy ink and the sketchy lines were with Berry Sorbet. I love the new layered hearts dies released last month at Papertrey Ink so I used the two largest dies for the shaker focal point. That "love" sentiment die is just so awesome so I layered up two white sentiments to give it more dimension and stability.

STAMPS: None!
INK: Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Filled With Love 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye; White (PTI); Acetate.
DIES: Love to Layer: Hearts, Larger Than Life: Love (PTI).
OTHER: A Little Sketchy stencils (PTI); Sequins.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Stay warm and have a great weekend!  ~Wanda



No comments: