Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Color Throwdown #696

Welcome to another Color Throwdown challenge! Lisa is hosting this week and has some earthy colors that I love: kraft, cream and green! I also took a cue from the photo and used my favorite new vase collection stamp set just released at Papertrey Ink!

I had a leftover panel of green alcohol inks and decided to die cut the Cover Plate: Vines from it. I then cut it apart and filled the trio of vases. I adhered only the lower half of the stems so they would look more dimensional on the card.

STAMPS: Vase Collection 10 (Papertrey Ink).
INK: True Black, Fine Linen, Honey Nut, Cocoa Bean (Dye inks from PTI); Fresh Snow pigment ink (PTI); Versamark.  
PAPER: Linen Vintage Cream, Classic Kraft, True Black (PTI); Yupo.
DIES: Cover Plate: Vines, Cover Plate: Trellis, Vase Collection 10, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles (Papertrey Ink).
OTHER: White embossing powder. 
 
That's all for today. We'd love to have you play along with this color challenge. Happy stamping!  ~Wanda 

No comments: