Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Blessed!

 

Good morning everyone! Sun is out and it's going to be a warm day up near 70 degrees! Yes...my favorite kind of weather! I wanted to try the Holiday Wagon stamp set just released by Papertrey Ink in some fall colors. I didn't have any real small pumpkins and opted for this one in the Framing Fall set. Kinda looks like a pumpkin on steroids - lol! 

I cut apart the border stamp and colored with Copics. I had the Honey Nut base and the notched frame in my leftover pile. The frame was originally white so I just sponged some Crushed Corduroy distress ink over it (I think I was too lazy to cut another one - hehe). The sentiment is one of many tiny sentiments in the Leaves in Fall set which are perfect to tuck onto a card without taking up much space.


STAMPS: Leaves in Fall, Framing Fall, Holiday Wagon (Papertrey Ink).  
PAPER: Vintage Cream, Honey Nut (Papertrey Ink).
INK: True Black, Weathervane, New Leaf, Ocean Tides (PTI); Weathered Wood, Brushed Corduroy distress inks (Ranger).
DIES: Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles, Border Bling: Tin Stitch, Love to Layer: Notched dies, Framing Fall, Holiday Wagon (PTI); Tag Frames (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Jute twine; Star Dust Stickles. 
 
Need to run some errands, so that's all for now.   ~Wanda

No comments: