Thursday, December 17, 2020

Anywhere Together

 


Good Thursday morning! We woke up to a blanket of snow on the ground...awaiting official report on number of inches. Roads are plowed already but the temperature is keeping things icy! I created another fun card using Ink to Paper's Anywhere Together set. 


As I mentioned in a previous post, the trick for me to get the wheels aligned properly with the bike frame is to stamp the outer, larger pair of wheel circles first. Then you can line up the medium sized circles and then the smallest ones. 



I wanted to use some patterned paper and I thought this pattern mimicked the bike wheels, so went with that! I also added some white gel pen markings to the balloons. I'm playing along with the sketch for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

STAMPS: Anywhere Together (Ink to Paper).

PAPER: Aqua Mist, New Leaf, Stampers Select White, Text-Style Green Boutique patterned paper - all by Ink to Paper/Papertrey Ink.

INK: True Black, New Leaf, Ocean Tides, Classic Kraft, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Soft Stone, Weathervane.

DIES: Border Bling: Tin Stitch, Border Bling: Skinny Postage, Anywhere Together (Ink to Paper).

I'll be keeping two of the grands for the rest of the day, so my quiet time will soon end - lol! Have a great day everyone!   ~Wanda

1 comment:

Kim S said...

LOVE the bike! And it's wonderful with the patterns and die cuts! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches. Happy 2021!!