Monday, June 10, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch




I'm posting this CAS design that is my interpretation of the layout for the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge. My mojo just didn't want to flow for this one! Rather than take the literal six button look, I saw it as a vertical, skinny rectangle with an overlaying sentiment.





Here is what I used...
STAMPS: Sentiment Essentials (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: True Black, White, Raspberry Fizz by Papertrey Ink; Pretty in Pink by SU.
DIES: Double Panel Hearts, All Framed Up and Sentiment Essentials (RC). 

Simple and straight forward with dies doing most of the work.
                                                                      ~Wanda

1 comment:

Cindy Beach said...

I just love hoe you used those hearts in the sketch, Wanda! This is super cute!