Thursday, April 5, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches



I thought I'd add to my sympathy card stash when I saw this new layout for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  It has a hint of spring with the patterned paper from Reverse Confetti's Fun Times 6x6 pad.  No stamping involved here...just a couple of dies.  Simon Says Stamp has this lovely delicate sentiment which I cut twice to give it more firmness. The Arboscello Tree die is by Memory Box.


Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
APR 5 - "Live life out loud."    --Delaney 

 

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely perfect sympathy card!
I'd love for you to link this up to the new Cropstop blog where anything goes as long as you use a product from one of the companies carried in the store. (You did!)
Check it out here: http://cropstop.blogspot.com/2018/04/april-link-party-38.html

Jen Brum said...

What a lovely card! I love that tree and the pretty background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty for spring! Love the fresh green against the purple pattern! Glad you joined us at FMS!