Friday, March 23, 2018

The Card Concept





I've got a new clean and layered card for The Card Concept challenge where the theme is "Spring Has Sprung". The photo inspired me with the colors, the birds, and the striped rug, so MFT's Tweet Friends and Blissful Blooms with matching dies was my go-to choice.  Patterned papers are from Pebbles and come in a 6x6 pad called "Family Ties". 
Images were colored with Copics.




Some of the images were popped up with foam tape.  Everything is pretty self-explanatory, so I won't go into a lot of detail.

Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
MAR 23 - "What wisdom can you find that is better than kindness?"
              --Jean-Jacques Rousseau

2 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Wanda, I love all the artful elements you combined so warmly here. Beautiful, bright and coloring perfection! So happy you played along at the Card Concept.

Susan Powell said...

There's not one thing I don't absolutley LOVE about this card! The colors, the patterns, the layout, the cute birds - it's perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.