Monday, October 24, 2016

Mojo Monday #471




Whoa...can you believe another week has rolled around and we've got a new Mojo Monday Challenge?! I decided I really need to get started with my Christmas card stash, so went with these cool winter colors in Bo Bunny's Altitude 6x6 pad.  I did a quick watercolor wash using Tumbled Glass distress ink then stamped the sentiment from Verve's Richly Blessed set twice using my MISTI and Night of Navy ink.  The Snowflake Trio dies are from Reverse Confetti. 

If you'd like more inspiration for this sketch, click on the mojomakers' blog links below...or...you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and click on the first seven thumbnails.
Julee Tilman (Owner)
Justin Krieger
Lori Tecler
Marisa Ritzen 
Sarah Bigelow
Teresa Kline
Wanda Cullen (you are here)


Thanks so much for stopping by...

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Really gorgeous, Wanda - I'm on a mission to get my holiday cards done, too :o)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

OMG, how perfectly you match that patterned paper!!! Colors, layout, sentiment, absolute harmony!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful, Wanda!