Monday, August 8, 2016

Tag, You're It



A quick post to share the tag I created for the Tag, You're It Challenge! LOVE the inspiration photo - the colors, the embossed background and layering - in this gorgeous sample by Michele Ferguson!  I embossed the background using Cuttlebug's Charles embossing folder (love the dotted swiss in a chevron pattern)!  
WPlus9's Fresh Cut Florals stamps with matching dies are some of my favorites to create tiny floral collages.  I topped off the tag with some crinkly seam binding and some orange rhinestones.

INK: Beanstalk, Last Leaf, Pumpkin Spice, Miami Spice, Ocean Drive, Falling Star - all by WPlus9; Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Fresh Cut Florals (WPlus9), Fancy Words Confetti Cuts (Reverse Confetti).

Hope you're having a great day...it's another rainy day in VA and I'm heading out to work shortly with roller skates on.  A huge admission intake of over 60 new students are due to arrive today!

3 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the soft colors and that is one of my favorite embossing folders.

I Card Everyone said...

Wand I LOve your tag - you've used one of the very first embossing folders I ever purchased! LOvely!
=] Michele

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Need to pull out that flower set!! Beautiful job, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.