Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Hats Off to the Grad!



I needed a quick graduation card for a young man from church, so I turned to this older but forever classic PTI set - For the Graduate. I wanted to incorporate his high school colors, so went with this metallic striped paper from the "Be Bold Be Bright" foiled pad by the Paper Studio.  I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment twice.  It makes it so much bolder when I do this extra step!  The hat was gold embossed with Ranger Queen's Gold embossing powder then fussy cut and popped with foam tape.  A tiny black brad to "hold" the tassel and some gold sequins topped off this CAS design.  

Off to get ready for work...thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Petra Swart said...

What a great sentiment for a grad card, Wanda!!! Love the beautiful CAS design!!! The green and gold stripes are lovely!!!!!
Hugz