Sunday, March 6, 2016

National Umbrella Month

 It's been awhile since I've played along with the Crazy 4 Challenges team, and in the process, I learned's National Umbrella Month!  I really dug into some oldies but goodies when I dusted off this umbrella stamp set and die by MFT and used this older 6x6 Splendid Sunshine paper pad by Echo Park.  I also used the Stitched Rounded Rectangles Die-Namics and the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics by MFT.  I'm using the layout for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #266.  I don't know how I got screwed up thinking this was the current sketch.  It was current...FOUR MONTHS ago!  Doh!!  Oh works.  The umbrella base and the sentiment ink is Night of Navy (SU).  Here's a look at the inside...


Thanh Vo said...

*waving* Hi Wanda! Totally agree with your card. What a fab card to send to a friend.

Petra Swart said...

Love your cute umbrella and the fun coloured raindrops, Wanda!!! So sweet!!!
Have a great week!!!