Monday, December 15, 2014

Mojo Monday

Another great sketch is on board for the newest Mojo Monday Challenge! I keep thinking I'm
finished with Christmas cards, but then someone else's name pops up in my mind and I keep on cranking them out! I wanted to use this sweet new manger scene by Verve and this time I gold embossed on a wood grain patterned paper.  All of the papers are from Simple Stories' Cozy Christmas pad.

STAMPS: Weary World (Verve) - manger and sentiment;  Joyous Noel (Verve) - poinsettias.

Be sure to check out the other mojo makers' creative entries on the Mojo Monday can click on their individual blogs below:


JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the gold embossing.

DIANA L. said...

This is so beautiful I just love your embossing and the manger scene

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous, Wanda! Love all the gold embossing.

Emily said...

The gold embossing on the poinsettia is stunning!