Monday, October 28, 2013

Mojo Monday


Hi everyone!  My apologies for being late with my mojo card!  I just got my desktop back from the computer repair shop after needing to have the hard drive replaced. :-(  I've been without it since last Wednesday and tried to "fill in" with internet action on my iPad and iPhone, but it's just not the same!  I didn't have photo editing ability (or should I say I didn't have the brains to figure it out if it was capable of editing) with my iPad, so am just now getting my post finished.  

How can it already be the last Monday in October?!  That means it's time for a circle or square sketch. I love square cards, so I went that route again. Lots of patterns going on here...couldn't seem to stop using all the matching papers in MME's My Girl 6x6 pad - lol!

What did I use?
STAMPS: Artful Elegance by Verve
PAPER: My Girl DP by MME, White
ACCESSORIES: Sun Ray Die-Namics by MFT, Rainbows & Clouds die set by Lil' Inker Designs, Starry Night embossing folder by Craft Concepts, Studio Calico wood veneer stars, Grosgrain ribbon, Stitched Circle dies by Lil' Inker Designs.

For more inspiration, be sure to visit the Mojo Monday blog or go to the individual mojomaker's blogs below:



3 comments:

Marisa said...

You've been busy! Loving all three cards :)

Unknown said...

I love your mono card! The sun and cloud combo is fabulous.

Kim S said...

So sunny and cheerful! Such fantastic patterns that all work so well together!