Monday, September 23, 2013

Traced Doodling



This was a fun and quick card for Sabrina's Technique Lover's Challenge to do traced doodling.   I combined it with Harriet's CAS Challenge to use a sketch on this 3 1/2" x 6 1/4" sized card.  I'm thinking the long card would be perfect to insert a check or money for a gift card!  I created this bandana look by pulling out a really old, retired SU set - Polka Dots and Paisley.  The sentiment is from Verve's Take Note set...such a fun set to make a gazillion different combinations of sentiments.  I used Bermuda Bay (SU) cardstock and stamped with Memories Unicorn pigment ink - a great white ink that gives great coverage! 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to scroll on down for my Mojo Monday card...

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a stunning design which flows beautifully.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}