Wednesday, May 8, 2013

On the Green

 (Scroll on down for my earlier Color Throwdown post)


I had fun with today's SCS Sketch Challenge (tweaking it into a square version) and used a hexagon stencil and sponge dauber with Gumball Green ink to create the diagonal elements. I used a Google image golf tee, printed it on CS and cut it out. Topped it off with a punched and embossed "ball" - sponging the edges to define it against the white BG. This was so quick and so fun to create! Happy to have another masculine birthday card in my stash!

STAMPS: On the Green (SU), Doodled Occasions (Verve0
PAPER: Gumball Green, River Rock, White
INK: Gumball Green, Versafine Onxy Black
ACCESSORIES: Large dotted EF, Circle punch.

2 comments:

Donna Huisinga said...

Love your card. I know a few guys this would be perfect for. Great detail to it.

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and a stunning masculine creation. Love the green background design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}