Friday, January 18, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch

Loved this new Deconstructed Sketch by Jen Shults! Banners are so trendy right now and I love using them on cards! In fact, I've nearly worn out my MFT fishtail flags set from using it so often - lol!  I also wanted to play along with Wendy's Free 4 All Challenge on SCS to use banners and flags.  Don't you just love these new lock and key dies by MFT?!  And...their new Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose die die for! :-) It's now my fave new rose die!  I sponged the edges with Riding Hood Red ink and all papers, except the Vintage Cream base, are from a Martha Stewart pad that I bought last year and never used.  How pathetic is that?!  I'm trying to use up my existing paper before buying new (yeah...right!...and who just ordered a new pad online last night?...yes, I have a problem!). 

I'm heading out to find some containers to donate some of my huge card stash to a charity silent auction at church.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment!

STAMPS: Stronger Love (Verve)
PAPER: MS "Key and Heart" pad, Sahara Sand, Vintage Cream
INK: Crumb Cake (to sponge key/lock), Riding Hood Red (to sponge rose), Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Keys and Locks Die-Namics, Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die-Namics and Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by MFT, Rose leaf punch by MS, Rhinestone, Red jute twine, Heart border punch by MS.


Deloris said...

What a pretty card! Love the papers and the rose!

Robyn Oliver said...

As usual -- Wanda, another lovely card....nice colours

Lesley said...

Pretty papers and card! I want those fishtail dies, they look fun to work with!