Thursday, March 29, 2012

Poppy Wish


Good Thursday everyone! I started this card after work last night...burning the midnight oil, and finally finished it up this morning. Love to color this quick and easy poppy image from MFT's Flowers 3 set! I used Copics, which you're probably getting tired of seeing,  but since I took the certification class, I'm trying to practice and fine tune my skills. I'm thinking I need to change out the butterfly...not sure I like the layers. The layout  is for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge in the forum on SCS.

STAMPS: Flowers 3 (MFT), Tiny Tags (PTI)
PAPER: Victoria Gardens by Echo Park, White, Black
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Butterfly punch by MS, Butterfly Embosslits by SU, Lacey circle Die-Namic (MFT), Tiny tags die (PTI), Satin ribbon by SU, Kaiser pearls, Lace by Flourishes.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulously done, Wanda. Love how you used the sketch and the musical score in the BG is great. Wonderful card.

Bev Gerard * TexasGrammy said...

G-g-g-gorgeous! Love the sketch with your fabulous poppy as the highlight!

~Bev

Vicki Dutcher said...

I never get tired of seeing gorgeous colored cards!! Just stunning~

Angela said...

This is stunning!

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card Wanda-I love to see your coloring-and you have colored this one wonderfully