Monday, November 28, 2011

GKD Free Digi Image

Good morning to all my blogging friends! It's been awhile since I've posted "live" due to being out of state and having no computer. I flew to Ohio to stay with my dad last Monday and enjoyed having extra time with him...cooking for him...visiting with extended family, etc. We did NOT join all the crazies (LOL...sorry if I'm stepping on your toes!) on Black Friday and instead, ventured out to visit the huge Lehman's hardware store in Kidron, OH. It is such a unique and fascinating place...a worthwhile stop if you're ever in northeastern Ohio! These pictures might give you an idea of what it's all about....



This was a shot just inside the front door with our oldest son and his wife posing.





Next area was the Pop Shoppe which took me back in time with its multitude of old time sodas available for purchase. They were missing one of my fave flavors - Grapette - but had a Grape Crush that was similar.












They have the most endless array of cookie cutters that you can ever imagine...here's a wall with some of them...




There were SO MANY kitchen accessories...lamps...baskets...just not your typical hardware store!
For more details, check out their web site HERE and take a virtual tour!









Just a few miles further down the road, we visited Toyrifix in Smithville, where I met up again with Tammy Hershberger...fellow dirty girl and DT leader on the Color Throwdown team. Though the visit was short...it was sweet and I got to add some more stamping "toys" to my collection!

OK...so enough of my personal happenings...I'm sure you really stopped to check out the free digi that Gina K. Designs has for us. I don't have a card made with it yet, but wanted to go ahead and share it with you if you're interested. To download the image, you'll want to CLICK HERE.







That's all for now...off to finish unpacking and start up the washer!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

What a fun store to wonder through! Glad you had a good time away :)

LeAnne said...

So glad you had a great time visiting a hardware store (and Tammy!)!!! That is what my DH & I did on our first date, LOL!